Founded in 1870, Bristol Ariel Rowing Club offers rowers of all abilities the opportunity of rowing and sculling on a beautiful 6km stretch of the Avon.
Bristol Ariel Rowing Club is the club for you if:
- You are moving to Bristol and want to join a thriving sporting club
- You are an experienced rower or sculler and want to get back into the sport
- You would like to get fit in a proven and effective way
- You would like to take up a new sport, but want to enjoy a great social life too
- You are a student and would like to row during the holidays
- Boats to cater to all abilities from stable sculling boats to racing boats.
- A recently refurbished clubhouse with changing rooms, showers, kitchen and social area, all heated.
- A well equipped gym.
- Coaching launches
Contact us today and arrange to come down and see Bristol Ariel Rowing Club for yourself.
If you would like to learn how to row or cox we run two courses for complete beginners each year. One in April and one in September.